It is possible to track your package in real time on the Internet. The tracking process can be different from one carrier to another.
Most of the time, you need to get the tracking number or delivery number and enter it on the carrier's website. For example, if your customer has chosen Colissimo, he will go to the website of La Poste and enter his tracking number. He will see the status of his order: being processed, being delivered, delivered. There is a process for each carrier:
- How to track a Colissimo package?
- How to track a Chronopost package?
- How to track a UPS package?
- How to track a Mondial relay package?
- How to track a tracked letter by La Poste?
- How to track my DHL package?
- How to track my Geodis package?
- How to track my DPD package?
- How to track my Fedex package?
If you have a doubt about the choice of your carrier, you can find our advice by reading our article: What is the best carrier for your e-commerce?